Sunday, October 31, 2010




Do I dare say we had a good evening last night… well, we did. There was minimal whining and crying. We played with stickers and talked and it was SO nice. She really didn’t even complain too much when I announced it was time for bed. Where is my little girl and what have you done to her!! I loved every moment and I don’t know about her, but I needed that.
Guess what – I am the only person in Ella’s hospital room at the moment. Ella, Colin, Carleigh, Daddy and Grandma Maje are all in the playroom on our floor. About an hour ago they took out all three chest tubes!! She looks great and has been all over the room. Ella needs assistance as she isn’t steady on her feet yet but it is so nice to see her up and about. The change of scenery in the playroom is very welcome. The end is in sight. Maybe home on Tuesday or in my dreams even tomorrow?
For now we are all enjoying being together and having our Ella back and whole. Praises to God.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! I'm sure you can't wait to be out of there!

    ReplyDelete